Morrison Telecom Services is focused on the design, build and maintenance of telecom infrastructure for key clients in the fixed telecom market. Working collaboratively with clients, Morrison Telecom Services brings commitment, innovation, teamwork and accountability to deliver long- term partnerships. We are part of the Telecom Division of M Group Services. We deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
Morrison Telecom Services are currently looking to recruit a Production Coordinator to work on our ONSA contract in East of England based in our depot at Risby near Bury St Edmunds.
What will you be doing?
As an ONSA Production Coordinator you will be part of our Risby team who are responsible for all Openreach ONSA works across the East (East Anglia, Lincolnshire & East Midlands).
The role will involve executing a programme of works to meet OR deadlines, coordinating with highways and suppliers to complete works in the programme within part of the operational delivery team, providing updates via internal systems and reporting back to OR with progress and completions and ensuring a smooth running of works, and accurate updates on timescales of completion.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Ensure works are planned in accordance with contractual KPI’s
- Jeopardy manage works to ensure effective delivery of planned works within completion date provided to client
- Manage any escalations/customer complaints with accurate and timely information through the centrally located customer team at our National Operations Centre based in Dartford
- Ensure quality information is recorded against all orders
- Support other team members during volume fluctuations
- Interpret job pack information from the client to ensure traffic management requirements and any other complex matters are taken into account up front to allow surety of delivery and safety
- Well organised with excellent interpersonal skills, confident with dealing with different people across the business
- Experience working in a high volume transactional environment is beneficial, with the ability to solve problems quickly
- Client Relationship Management; Build solid relationships with Highways, suppliers and OR and manage specific expectations at administration level.
- To maintain good working relationships with all parties throughout addressing any issues when they arise.
What competencies are we looking for?
- Experience of a similar role in Construction, Utilities or Telecoms
- Customer Focus
- Performance and results
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team work
- Excellent computer skills with MS Excel