Morrison Telecom Services is focused on the design, build and maintenance of telecom infrastructure for key clients in the fixed telecom market. Working collaboratively with clients, Morrison Telecom Services brings commitment, innovation, teamwork and accountability to deliver long- term partnerships. We are part of the Telecom Division of M Group Services. We deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to be part of our North West Telecom Contract based in our Bootle (Liverpool) office.
What will you be doing?
You will be Working into the Project Manager your role will be to ensure we maintain and deliver our targets throughout the rural build contract and continue to hit our figures against the proposed glide agreed with our client. You will be working directly into Openreach and our suppliers to deliver against a set programme outlined at the start of the contract & mitigate any failure with reasons and actions to ensure we resolve/complete in the shortest possible time.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Develop the current winsford rural programme tracker to manage the allotted PONs within MTS’ workstack
- Ensure suppliers are delivering to the committed dates agreed – daily updates to be provided by suppliers on PON delivery
- Jeopardy managing daily issues alongside the field management team (supervisor, Supplier Supervisor, Engineers direct if required)
- Daily calls with openreach to discuss completions, Current weeks delivery & forecast
- Weekly meetings with OR & MTS Senior management to review high level overview of delivery
- Collaboratively committing to weekly THP targets alongside the programme manager & OpenReach
What competencies are we looking for?
- A proven track record of working in an office/programme based environment
- Telecoms experience is preferable
- A basic understanding of both financial and commercial activities and dependencies.
- Ability to understand and implement agreed plans which support the needs of the business and support operational effectiveness.
- The ability to work collaboratively with Stakeholders both within the client arena and the supply chain.
- An ability to understand and operate within a process driven environment.
- Excel & Microsoft Office experience required