Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit Senior Site Manager to work on our Caledonia Water Alliance contract in Scotland.
As the Senior Site Manager you will be part of our Operations Team who are responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of the clean water rehabilitation projects.
Caledonia Water Alliance (a partnership between Aecom and Morrison Utility Services to support the delivery of the Scottish Water Capital Investment programme) are responsible for delivering and rehabilitation of the water network across the whole of Scotland
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing team driving project delivery through innovation and sustainable solutions, then we are interested in hearing from you.
As the Senior Site Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing day to day management of a portfolio of projects including DOM’s/Symology/ Reinstatements.
- Management of Site Managers
- Report to the Construction Manager on a daily basis.
- Attend weekly project progress meetings
- Ensure all sites are compliant with company SHEQ policy and procedure
- Ensure completion of site records to correct procedure
- Ensure site costs and sales meet agreed company targets
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Management experience within the Utility environment (preferrably Water)
- Current Driving Licence
- Appropriate level of IT skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to build relationships
- DOM’s & Water Hygiene – required, training will be available
- NRSW qualification – essential
- SHEA Water – preferred
- IOSH – preferred
- Strong commercial acumen
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Travel throughout Scotland will be required to work on operational sites
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days’ bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car and fuel card