Murphy are recruiting a Site Agent with clean water experience to join an expanding construction team in north London. Based in Gospel Oak the Site Agent will manage 5-6 gangs carrying out essential infrastructure works on Thames Water Assets across central and north London.
WHY JOIN MURPHY?
Murphy is all about people…around 3,500 of them in fact! We deliver essential infrastructure projects in the UK, Canada and Ireland that help peoples’ lives and local economies to thrive. From wastewater plants to power cables, from residential developments to rail projects…plus much, much more…what we do keeps the country running!
Our Water Business is operating nationally providing world-class infrastructure solutions to Thames water, United Utilities, Severn Trent, HS2, Bristol Water, South East Water, Wessex Water and Sutton & East Surrey Water. The Water Business has an annual turnover of c. £200 million.
Murphy are working on a number of frameworks in the South of England and the Midlands and future opportunity in London on frameworks and a utility diversion D&B project.
Murphy are dedicated to professional development for all employees – engineers have access to a Murphy professional development programme approved by the ICE.
- Previous experience as a Supervisor or Site Agent on a clean water project.
- CSCS card
- Supervisor’s National Roads and Street works ticket.
- Water Hygiene card.
- Cat & Genny level 2 training
- Emergency First Aid
- SMSTS or SSSTS accreditation.
- Full driving licence.
- Manual Handling.
- competitive salary
- Company Van
- 27 days holiday (option to buy or sell 2 per year)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Above market rate pension
- 2x charity days/giving back days
- Life assurance
- Other Murphy benefits include retail discounts and cashback, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc.