Morrison Utility Services is currently looking to recruit a number of Site Managers for our tRIIO contract who will be based in Leicester.
As a Site Manager you will be part of our Operations Team who are responsible for safely delivering the Gas Mains Replacement Programme. You will ensure the safe and efficient delivery of the programme in line with the plan, method statements, temporary works and SCO procedure.
tRIIO specialise in delivering design and contracting services for the UK’s gas distribution network – replacing old mains, laying new ones, installing new connections to houses and commercial premises and helping with emergency response services. We work in partnership with Cadent to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
As a Site Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that projects are planned, managed and delivered to the highest standards of safety, compliance, customer excellence and commercial control.
- Undertake SCO 1,2 & 5 Competent Person duties for Routine Operations.
- Undertake Temporary Works Supervisor duties.
- Attend and participate in internal management and programming meeting.
- Produce Routine Operation permits.
- Execute live gas operations / commissioning.
- Prepare mains networks for testing.
- Liaise closely with the Local Authorities to ensure compliance with NRSWA and TMA requirements and comply wherever practical to special local authority requests.
- Support customer service strategy and handle customer complaints within agreed standards of service as and when they arise.
- Work within and promote the philosophy of team working and development across all activities to achieve business objectives and improved performance.
Essential Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous gas distribution network experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant codes of practice, engineering instructions, safety and statutory regulations.
- Experience in construction operations.
- The ability to approve non-gas permits in relation to site works.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Ability to lead on site and drive performance.
- Understanding of the importance of delivering excellent an customer service.
- Ability to influence and control cost.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- a full Driving Licence.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Annual bonus.
- Private Healthcare.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Company car and fuel card.