Morrison Telecom Services is focused on the design, build and maintenance of telecom infrastructure for key clients in the fixed telecom market. Working collaboratively with clients, Morrison Telecom Services brings commitment, innovation, teamwork and accountability to deliver long- term partnerships. We are part of the Telecom Division of M Group Services. We deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
Morrison Telecom Services are currently looking to recruit a Streetworks Coordinator to work on our ONSA contract based in our Dartford office.
What will you be doing?
The Streetworks Coordinator’s key role is to monitor all work order requirements through the effective delivery of company processes for all lines of business. This includes client and field operations liaison, providing input into street works compliance, improved performance in relation to Section 74, Fixed Penalty Notice and R1 submissions as well as identifying any potential risks.
Process notice request forms [NRF] in line with the bid area delivery programme and also provide administrative noticing support to the field operation teams.
Update Optimus in real time to ensure accurate status reporting and jeopardy management.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Arrange for Streetworks Permits as required and in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure delays are minimised by processing Notice Request Forms expediently.
- Ensure Traffic Management Plans are available in accordance with procedures.
- Assist with the identification of resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Assist with day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Monitor and identify street works compliance, performance risk in relation to Section 74, Fixed Penalty Notice and R1submissions.
- Promote networking, partnership working and relationship with both voluntary and statutory organisations.
- Recognise and mitigate risks where identified.
- Recommend process and project delivery improvements.
- Ensure that general housekeeping matters are dealt with and monitored.
- Lead on all aspects of Streetworks co-ordination providing clear understanding of all Permits.
- Implementation of change and alignment to department and business strategy
- Effective control of the processes, resources and data concerned with Highways authority. Control successful delivery of time bound SLA’s.
- Liaise with Sub-contractors on effective updates of all permitting matters.
What competencies are we looking for?
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of performance, data and information management
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills: and
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Extensive analytical skills
- Proven experience of site operational activities
- Knowledge of IT quality systems for BT Openreach and Morrison
- Knowledge of the Utility industry and its needs and requirements
- Proven experience in working in examining quality within a large organisation
- Knowledge of the provisioning process and escalation path with key suppliers
- Previous experience in qualify performance
- Ability to recognise and implementing process changes without impacting performance
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience in delivering performance improvements in quality
- Ability to recognise gaps in business processes which will benefit the Operational Centre and colleagues
- Experience in quality management