The Kelly Group is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resource for 35 years.
We are recruiting for an experienced Surveyor.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to supervisor, Field Manager on progress job completion and any issues that arise.
- Attending customer sites to determine best route to install Copper/ Fibre optic network lines, also be able to survey for poling and civils providing a solution as per the customers’ requirements.
- Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include: drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures.
- Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
- Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward.
- You will be expected to complete between 2 & 4 surveys per day and will be paid per survey completed (must be to the correct standard)
- You should be prepared to travel and stay away from home when required.
- To ensure the delivery of cost effective performance in line with quality standards
- Ensure training requirements, issues and challenges are communicated and resolved in an effective, commercial and constructive manner – in line with legal, client and company policy; to maintain records of company plant and equipment and monitor calibration, damage and loss, in line with company policy.
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
- Can display exceptional working knowledge of client network and installation procedures.
- Fibre optic cabling fusion splicing
- Pon Build
- Blowing fibre bundle
- Follow recommended installation procedures and working practices.
- Interpreting test results
- Fibre optic fault finding
- Terminologies and definitions
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
- Competitive earning potential
- Full tooling, PPE and uniform
- Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
- Personal accident insurance
- Excellent career progression opportunities