The Kelly Group is a successful telecommunications contractor with over 35 years’ experience in the industry.
We are looking to recruit Traffic Management Operatives to join our expanding team.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Installation and removal of traffic management on the Highways.
- Complying with traffic management plans.
- Adherence with NRSWA code of practice.
- Loading and unloading Traffic Management equipment safely.
- Completing onsite risk assessments.
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
- Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
- Hold NRSWA street works operative unit 2
- Hold valid 12D LANTRA traffic management qualifications.
- Flexibility and have the ability to work unsociable shift patterns when required.
- Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
- Competitive earning potential
- Full tooling, PPE and uniform
- Fully expensed and maintained company vehicle
- Personal accident insurance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you believe that you are the right fit, have the skills and expertise to add to our existing team and are looking to join our company, please apply and send us a copy of your CV.