Peel L&P (Peel NRE)
Discover your possibility with Peel L&P
Peel L&P – Realising possibility. We’re an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1971, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
Owning and managing 12 million sq. ft of property and 20,000 acres of land and water, our holdings are concentrated in the north west of England, but we also own and manage significant assets throughout the UK with a total portfolio value of £2.6 billion.
As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver.
Peel Water have been around since 2006 and sits under the umbrella of Peel Land & Property along with a number of other Peel businesses.
We offer a range of water services across the Peel portfolio of canals, rivers and docks. Peel Water currently provides access to more than 150,000,000m3 of water per annum for both industrial and potable uses as well as providing wastewater and drainage services to much of the land around its waterways, most notably the Manchester Ship Canal, Bridgewater Canal, River Medway and other docks throughout the United Kingdom.
These services are provided by us to end users as a sustainable and affordable business-to-business offering. Peel Water does this through the private market, providing a flexible and cost-effective service as an alternative to traditional incumbent utility providers.
We see possibility. We deliver transformation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Peel Water team as a Utilities Analyst based at our office in Trafford Park, Manchester, although other flexible working arrangements, such as home working, will be considered.
- First point of contact for all customer service and general enquiries
- Responsibility for annual rent reviews and invoicing.
- Liaising with Credit Control over areas of debt collection to ensure targets are achieved
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers and monitoring spend to ensure compliance
- Administration of legal processes to ensure that documentation is routed and stored appropriately.
- Monitoring company performance against objectives.
- Working with the Asset Management team on site surveys and negotiations
- Responsible for carrying out general management administration reporting activities.
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Experience of customer service, credit control and billing operations.
- Understanding of relevant property legislation in respect of water abstraction/discharge rights (preferred)
- Understanding of water industry and relevant processes and regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective business relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word etc
- Strong analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of the market sector
What we can offer you
Our belief is that people should be rewarded for hard work, so we offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package to all our team members. 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata’d), People Pension plan, Healthcare Cash Plan – our healthcare cash plan provides reimbursement towards your everyday healthcare costs such as dental & optical, Annual Cycle to Work Scheme & many more wellbeing initiatives.
For more information on this role, and to apply please send your CV & covering letter to the Talent team at Peel L&P.
Please note, the closing date of this role is 19th March 2021, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
UTILITIES ANALYST, PEEL WATER
PEEL NATURAL RESOURCES & ENERGY (PEEL NRE)
TRAFFORD PARK HEAD OFFICE WITH SOME FLEXIBILITY
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
35 HOURS PER WEEK
Application deadline: 19/03/2021