We have a great opportunity for a Lead Work Force Optimisation Analyst (Analytics) to join our Credit Performance team. As a Lead WFO Analyst (Analytics), you will be responsible for producing high quality data and reports which support process improvements, decision-making and achievement of performance targets in our call centre operation.
You will need to demonstrate expertise in relevant analytical based reporting, have a working knowledge of relevant operational processes, procedures and technology, a detailed understanding of Work Force Management, reporting tools & methods and familiarity with relevant data sources & data management systems along with great presentation & communication skills.
- To provide the capacity planning team with information to aid tactical and strategic decisions.
- Analysing information at a granular level and highlighting any risks and opportunities to drive forward the Contact Centre and improve customer experience.
- Reporting analytical data in a concise and tailored approach to give clear facts to aid management decisions.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management and effectively influence key decision-makers
- Take a leading role to drive value through performance analysis.
- Proactively demonstrate the implications of performance analysis to the wider business and ensure that this is understood and acted upon.
- Highlight and demonstrate the links between operational performance and value creation and ongoing ownership of planning data requirements to support all planning activity.
- Provide a high degree of flexibility both in terms of personal outlook/attitude and workload/tasks.
Knowledge and Skills
- Expert skills within both Excel, SQL and R and/or Python.
- Previous working experience of building and maintaining Alteryx workflows or similar data manipulation tools would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Telephony ACD systems and workforce management systems (preferably Amazon Connect, eWFM and/or Avaya WFM) combined with data warehouse concepts and detailed knowledge of management information tools. Knowledge of systems and tools used in the call centre environment.
- You will need to display a high technical capability and a mastery of SQL, coding or programming and / or professional qualification in; programming, database administration, computer science, or mathematics.
- Experience of reporting from complex multi-dimensional database applications.
- First class analytical skills with the ability to present findings with confidence at all management levels.
- There is a need to be able to use data to drive business decisions and realise benefits.